Episode #9 - Financial Bullies, Foreclosure Investing, and Why Hurricanes Should NOT Scare You...with Shawn Yesner
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #9
Who’s Shawn Yesner?
- Florida native
- Host of the Crushing Debt Podcast
- Founder of Yesner Law
- Helps homeowners save their homes, or get rid of their home while incurring minimal liability
- Formerly associate attorney at one of Florida’s largest lender foreclosure firms
- Sought-after speaker
- Frequently engaged by organisations including the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI), Business Network International (BNI), and Tampa Bay Business Owners (TBBO)
- **Does NOT advocate breaking anyone’s shins (but does offer some interesting advice on it, in the episode)
What were those links I heard Shawn say?
And the books he mentioned?
- Profit First by Mike Michalowitz
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t by James C. Collins
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John D. Mann
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Shawn shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.