Episode #8 - Anderson Cooper, Bitcoin, and the Real Estate Between Your Two Ears...with M.C. Laubscher
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #8
Who’s M.C. Laubscher?
- Host of the Cashflow Ninja Podcast
- Originally from South Africa
- Arrived in the U.S. in 2001 with just a backpack and $500.
- Bought first REI property at the age of 21
- Mastered multifamily early on – through invaluable mentor relationship
- Today serves as President and Chief Wealth Strategist of Producers Wealth, a wealth management firm
What were those links I heard M.C. say?
And the books he mentioned?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules M.C. shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.
Get the short recording of M.C. Laubscher‘s 7 Rules For Real Estate Investing [Click the Link]