Episode #7 - Effective Negotiation, Airplane Pilots, and Knowing Whether You've Done Enough Due Diligence...with Brian Hennessey
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #7
Who’s Brian Hennessey?
- A 30-year “veteran” of the commercial real estate industry
- Over the years, has worked as a commercial broker, a Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Dispositions, and as the owner/operator of his own real estate syndication/asset management company
- Has represented Fortune 500 Tenants including Bank of America, The Walt Disney Company and Baxter Healthcare
- Has overseen over 9 million square feet of sale transactions
- Author of The Due Diligence Handbook for Commercial Real Estate and The How to Add Value Handbook For Commercial Real Estate
- Knows how you could start over in REI, after going bankrupt (*hear his advice on that in the episode)
What were those links I heard Brian say?
And the books that were discussed?
- The Due Diligence Handbook For Commercial Real Estate by Brian Hennessey
- The How To Add Value Handbook For Commercial Real Estate by Brian Hennessey
- You Can Negotiate Anything by Herb Cohen
- Secrets Of Power Negotiating by Roger Dawson
- Getting to Yes
by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Influence: Science and Practice by Robert Cialdini
Getting More: How You Can Negotiate to Succeed in Work and Life by Stuart Diamond
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow… And 36 Other Key Financial Measures by Frank Gallinelli
- The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings by Steve Berges
- Confessions of a Real Estate Entrepreneur: What It Takes to Win in High-Stakes Commercial Real Estate by James A. Randel
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Brian shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.