Episode #57 - Tajikistan, Student Housing, and Balancing Your Medical Career with REI...with Tom Burns
Who’s Tom Burns?
- Founder of Presario Ventures
- A practicing physician, with experience helping the U.S. Ski Team
- An expert on investing in student housing, along with a multitude of other asset classes
- A true big-game hunter – having made excursions to hunt in Africa
What were those books he recommended?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing by Ken McElroy
- Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]