Episode #54 - Paris, Pocket Listings, and the One Thing Compared to the 10X Rule...with Jay Papasan
Who’s Jay Papasan?
- Co-author of The One Thing, The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, and many other books that have shaped our understanding of what it means to be in real estate today
- Active beyond writing, as both a real estate agent and an executive with Keller Williams
What were those books he recommended?
- Set For Life by Scott Trench
- Managing One’s Self by Peter Drucker
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Wealth Can’t Wait by Paul Morris
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]