Episode #53 - Real Estate Taxes, Green Lights, and the Technologies of Tomorrow...with John Pollock
Who’s John Pollock?
- Founder of Financial Gravity
- Host of the Financial Gravity Podcast
- Expert on tax planning, as it applies to both small business and real estate investing
What were those books he recommended?
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil
- No Ego by Cy Wakeman
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The Art of Less Doing: One Entrepreneur’s Formula for a Beautiful Life by Ari Meisel
- Trump: The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump and Tony Schwartz
- Happiness Is a Serious Problem: A Human Nature Repair Manual by Dennis Prager
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone—Especially Ourselves by Dan Ariely
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]