Episode #5 - Banned Books, Where to Invest, and the Psychological Impact of Names...with Marco Santarelli
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #5
Who’s Marco Santarelli?
- Think Realty’s 2017 “Master Investor of the Year”
- An expert on turnkey investment properties
- Head of Norada Real Estate Investments
- Has an unusual story of where his company name (“Norada”) came from [Listen to hear it]
- Host of the Passive Real Estate Investing Show (a podcast)
- Bought his first investment property decades ago – at age 18
- Author of The Ultimate Guide to Passive Real Estate Investing
- Former Residential real estate agent
- Creator of the DealGrader – a system for measuring profitability and risk in investment deals
What were those links I heard Marco say?
And his book recommendations?
- Nothing Down for the 2000’s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate by
Robert G. Allen
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Marco shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.