Episode #49 - Investing Like Buffet, Watching Paint Dry, and What to Do When You're In The Wrong Asset Class...with Paul Moore
Who’s Paul Moore?
- An experienced syndicator, doing self-storage and multifamily REI deals through his firm – Wellings Capital
- Host of the wealth-building podcast, “How to Lose Money”
- Author of The Perfect Investment: Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing
- Has completed 85 real estate investments and exits
- Experienced with rehabbing and managing dozens of rental properties
- Developed a waterfront subdivision
- Started two successful online real estate marketing firms
- Assisted with development of a Hyatt hotel
- Founded and sold a staffing company for $2.9M in just 5 years
- Two-time finalist for Ernst & Young’s Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year Award
What were those books he recommended?
- The One Thing by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
- Good to Great by James C. Collins
- Principles by Ray Dalio
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]