Episode #47 - The Latte Factor, Alternatives to REI, and How to Increase Your Financial IQ...with Chris Calandra
Who’s Chris Calandra?
- Founder and principal of Elliott Wealth Management Services
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) with over twenty six years of experience
- Focused on helping small business owners, retirees, and families achieve their financial goals
- Host of Simply Financial (a podcast)
- Experienced in real estate investing through “house hacking”
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Gifted Boss by Dale Dauten
- Influence by Rober Cialdini
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Drunk Tank Pink by Adam Alter
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
- When by Daniel Pink
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]