Episode #46 - Getting Past No, BMW Racing, and What It Means When You Commit to Wealth...with Juan Vargas
Who’s Juan Vargas?
- Seasoned multifamily investor – having invested in over 1,300 units
- Host of Commit to Wealth – a Podcast
Formerly with BMW
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- The Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Multi-Family Millions by Dave Lindahl
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]