Episode #4 - Courthouse drama, raising your NOI, and an answer to the critics...with Brian Burke
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #4
Who’s Brian Burke?
- President & CEO of Praxis Capital – with a portfolio of over $150M in AUM
- Began his REI career in 1989 – while working at a grocery store, and living paycheck-to-paycheck
- Has acquired over 700 properties, including over 1,500 multifamily units
- Created his own software to use in acquisitions
- Has mastered multiple asset classes, including single family homes, self storage, mixed-use and large apartment complexes
- Has arranged over $300M in debt and equity for Praxis acquisitions
- Has served as co-host and real estate expert on the Fox News Radio show, “The Best of Investing”
- Flies planes and helicopters as licensed instrument-rated pilot
- Previously in law enforcement
What was that link I heard Brian say?
And his book recommendations?
The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Real Leaders Don’t Do Powerpoint by Christopher Witt
It’s a Whole New Business by Gene Trowbridge
Multifamily Millions by Dave Lindahl (**Hear Dave’s Interview in Episode #1 of this podcast)
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Paul shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.