Episode #39 - Multifamily Amenities, Nasi Lemak, and How You Can Tell When a Deal Sponsor Is Exaggerating...with James Kandasamy
Who’s James Kandasamy?
- Founder of Achieve Investment Group
- Expert on Multifamily Investing
- Author of the book, “Passive Investing In Commercial Real Estate”
- Has thrived despite being in crowded markets [*learn how in the episode]
- Originally from Malaysia
- Previously an accomplished engineer, prior to REI
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- The Law of Success by Paramahansa Yoganda
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]