Episode #36 - Investing in Farmland, Making Equity Happen, and How to Find Quality Real Estate Events...with Russell Gray
Who’s Russell Gray?
- Co-host of The Real Estate Guys™ Radio and TV Shows
- Financial strategist with a background in financial services dating back to 1986
- Former faculty member for the California Association of Realtors® – teaching finance
- Co-author of the book Equity Happens
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- How to Master the Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Good to Great by James C. Collins
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- Equity Happens by Russell Gray and Robert Helms
- Real Estate Syndication by Samuel K. Freshman
- The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin
- Currency Wars, The Death of Money & Road to Ruin by James Rickards
- The Big Short by Michael Lewis
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People by Stephen Covey
- The One Thing by Gary W. Keller
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get 2 free guides to help you become a better investor. These two guides are filled with proven principles from our guests on raising capital and where to invest.
Get the 2 Free Guides [Click the Link]