Episode #33 - Egyptian Food, Triple Net Leases, and Investing In Puerto Rico...with Cherif Medawar
Who’s Cherif Medawar?
- Creator of the Institute of Commercial Real Estate – an educational service, known today as CMREI
- Founder of eFreedom.com – service that helps investors and entrepreneurs learn how to scale their businesses
- Partnered with two of the Sharks from ABC’s hit series Shark Tank – Daymond John and Kevin Harrington, in separate ventures
- Runs private fund – MIGSIF
- Expert on NNN leases, with a unique strategy involving finding national retailer tenants
- Author of 2 books – Blue Ocean Opportunities In Commercial Real Estate and Million Dollar Recipes to Real Estate Wealth
What were those books I heard him mention?
- The Terrible Truth About Lawyers by Mark McCormack
- Blue Ocean Opportunities in Commercial Real Estate by Cherif Medawar
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
And the contact info?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Cherif shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.