Episode #32 - Haitian Hymns, Multifamily Goals, and Why You're Never Too Old For REI...with Bill Manassero
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #32
Who’s Bill Manassero?
- A Multi-family investor and an “Old Dawg” (i.e. advanced in years)
- Founder of Old Dawgs REI Network – a blog and podcast
- Helping people 50 years and older to learn about using REI to fund their retirement years
- Spent 12 years as a missionary aiding orphaned, abandoned and at-risk children in Port-au-Prince Haiti
- Former Professional musician
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Unofficial Guide to Real Estate Investing by Martin Stone
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Bill shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.