Episode #3 - Building Your Team For REI, the End of Student Housing, and Moats...with Paul Moore
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #3
Who’s Paul Moore?
- An experienced syndicator, doing multifamily REI deals through his firm – Wellings Capital
- Host of the wealth-building podcast, “How to Lose Money”
- Author of The Perfect Investment: Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing
- Has completed 85 real estate investments and exits
- Experienced with rehabbing and managing dozens of rental properties
- Developed a waterfront subdivision
- Started two successful online real estate marketing firms
- Assisted with development of a Hyatt hotel
- Founded and sold a staffing company for $2.9M in just 5 years
- Two-time finalist for Ernst & Young’s Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year Award
What were those links I heard Paul say?
And his book recommendations?
- The Perfect Investment: Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing by Paul Moore
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The One Thing by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- StrengthFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Decisive by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Paul shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.