Episode #28 - Herbalife, REI Meetups, and the Inside Scoop from a Passive Investor ...with Jeremy Roll
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #28
Who’s Jeremy Roll?
- Full-time passive cash flow investor for over 10 years
- Currently an investor in more than 70 opportunities across over $500 Million worth of real estate and business assets
- Co-founder of For Investors By Investors (FIBI) – the largest group of public real estate investor meetings in California with over 23,000 members
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Jeremy shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.