Episode #26 - Trailer Trash, Big Signs, and A Surprising Lesson From An Old Texas Hotelier...with Frank Rolfe
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #26
Who’s Frank Rolfe?
- Expert on mobile home park investing
- Has owned and operated hundreds of mobile home parks over nearly two decades
- Currently ranked, with his partner as the 5th largest mobile home park owner in the U.S., with over 250 communities spread out over 25 states
- Expert on billboard advertising, having previously built and sold a billboard company
- Creator of Commercial Real Estate University, an educational platform (CREUniversity.com)
What were those books I heard him mention?
- The Man Who Bought The Waldorf by Thomas Ewing Dabney
- Dave’s Way by Dave Thomas
- Am I Being Too Subtle? by Sam Zell
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Frank shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.