Episode #25 - The Pizza Formula, Hacks For Learning Music, and Why There's No Such Thing As a Good Investment...with David Campbell
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #25
Who’s David Campbell?
- Founder of Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- Began investing in real estate in 1999 while working as a full-time high school band director
- Financially independent millionaire before the age of 30 through REI
- Experiences as an investor/advisor have included single-family houses, apartments, retail, office, medical, condo-conversion, net-leased properties, syndications, land development, production home building, private lending, and wineries
- As a syndicator, has raised and/or managed over $40M of private equity invested into real estate investment and development projects
- Principal officer of FDRE, Inc.; an asset management and private equity firm
- Runs popular real estate investing blog at www.HasslefreeCashflowInvesting.com/blog
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing by Ken McElroy
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Made to Stick by Dan Heath
- Unbeatable Mind by Mark Divine
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules David shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.