Episode #23 - Finding Your Mastermind Group, Turnkey Investing, and Whether Houses Are Really Sold at 2 AM...with Tom Olson
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #23
Who’s Tom Olson?
- Founder of Good Success
- Expert on flipping and turnkey investment
- Started in construction originally, going back to age 12
- Fifteen years prior to REI, worked as a contractor
- Bought first rental property decades ago, at age 21
- On a unique mission to flip the city of Gary, Indiana
What were those books I heard him mention?
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- What Matters Most by James Hollis
- The Dream Manager by Matthew Kelly
- Like The Shepard by Robert Wolgemuth
- The Abundance Effect by Justin Morales
- Abundant by Todd Harper
- Ted Talks by Chris Anderson
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Life’s Golden Ticket by Brendan Burchard
- Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss
- The Way of The Wolf by Jordan Belfort
- The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived by Steven K. Scott
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Tom share in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.