Episode #20 - Buying Properties Sight Unseen, Getting Your Kids Into Investing, and Hitting the Wall...with Tamar Mar
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #20
Who’s Tamar Mar?
- Host of “Investing for Life” (a Podcast)
- Purchased her first townhouse at age 19, as a sophomore in college
- Has 15+ years of experience owning rental properties
- Currently active in multifamily, with her firm Marota Group
- Formerly COO of a New York-based regulatory solutions company in the FinTech space
- Has also served as President and COO of one of the largest real estate brokerages in Washington
- Partnered to acquire The Fitness Shop, an established high-end specialty fitness equipment retailer in Washington State
- Three-time marathon runner
- Likes smiling. A lot.
Where can I find out more about her work?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Tamar share in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.