Episode #2 - Terrorism, Fake REI Clubs, and How Politics Impact Real Estate...with Charles Tassell
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #2
Who’s Charles Tassell?
- Chief Operating Officer for the National Real Estate Investors Association
- Managing member in a real estate development group, owning several apartment buildings
- Consults for regional and local organizations, as well as developers.
- Has 20+ years of experience working on public policies
- Has authored several pieces of legislation, while advising policy development for dozens of states, counties, and municipalities
- Council member in Deer Park, Ohio
- Board member of COAST and Maximum Freedom Inc.
- Elder at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church
- Founder of the non-profit, Street Rescue
What were those links I heard him say at the end?
And the books he recommended?
- I Buy Houses, Sometimes! by Mark Halpern and Michelle A. Gorman
- Every Landlord’s Legal Guide by Marcia Stewart
Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Charles shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.