Episode #17 - Iraqi real estate, distressed U.S. properties, and improving your mental toughness...with Jimmy Vreeland
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #17
Who’s Jimmy Vreeland?
- Graduate of the USMA (West Point)
- Former Army Field Artillery Officer, deployed in Iraq
- Former U.S. Army Ranger – deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan
- Ultimately attained rank of Captain in the armed forces
- Co-founder of Joint Ops Properties, LLC – a nation-wide leader in turnkey investing
- Focused on distressed properties
- Has secured over 200 cashflowing properties for turnkey investors
- Focused on financial education as well, with “Cash Flow Tactics” platform
What were those books I heard Jimmy mention?
- The Mystery of Capital: Why Capitalism Triumphs in the West and Fails Everywhere Else by Hernando de Soto
- The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- My Life & 1,000 Houses: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties by Mitch Stephen
- Rich Dad’s Prophecy by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Jimmy shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.