Episode #16 - 80's-Era House Hacking, America's Best City for Turnkey REI, and a Mantra to Help You Overcome Any Obstacle...with Jeff Schechter
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #16
Who’s Jeff Schechter?
- Co-host of the “High Return Real Estate Show” (a podcast)
- Co-founder of turnkey REI business, High Return Real Estate, LLC
- Life-long entrepreneur
- Began in REI in the 80’s – rehabbing 5 of his own residences
- Also operates a private consulting practice
- Thrives on helping people realize their full potential – as investors, entrepreneurs, and in life overall
What were those books I heard Jeff mention?
- The ONE Thing by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
And the links to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Jeff shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.