Episode #15 - Senior Housing, Staying Fit While Traveling, and Why U-Haul Trucks Can Make You a Better Investor...with Tanner Bickelhaupt
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #15
Who’s Tanner Bickelhaupt?
- Founder of The tanbic Company
- Has over 13 years of real estate, finance and management experience
- Previously served as Director of Real Estate for Black Rock Development
- Also experienced in acquisition, development, and management of over 9,000 units in multifamily communities
- Has raised over $150M of private equity through high-net worth accredited investors
- Equity raised then resulted in over $350M of asset purchases
What were those books I heard Tanner mention?
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- The Go-getter: A Story that Tells You how to be One by Peter Kyne
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss and Tahl Raz
And the link to learn more?
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Tanner shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.