Episode #14 - Family Offices, European Wine, and the Wrong Way to Structure Your Syndication Fees...with Richard Wilson
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #14
Who’s Richard Wilson?
- Founder of the Family Office Club, the largest membership-based family office association
- Helps $100M+ net worth families create and manage their single family offices
- Currently manages 14 clients, including mandates with three billionaire families
- Author of two best-selling books on the family office industry – The Single Family Office: Creating, Operating, and Managing the Investments of a Single Family Office and How to Start a Family Office
- Has spoken at over 200 conferences in 17 countries
What were those books I heard Richard mention?
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
And the links to learn more?
- Richard’s Podcast: The Family Office Podcast
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Richard shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.