Episode #13 - Delegation, Financing FSBO Deals, and How to Overcome Stress When You're Raising Capital ...with Jay Conner
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #13
Who’s Jay Conner?
- 14+ years of experience buying/selling investment properties
- Has done over $52 million in real estate transactions
- Completely automated his 7-Figure income RE business, so works on it just 10 hours per week.
- Expert on Private Lending
- Once raised over $2M in private money, in less than 90 days
- Contributor to the bestseller Real Estate: Getting Deals Done In The New Economy
What were those links I heard Jay say?
- Telephone #: (252) 808-2927
And the books he mentioned?
- The University of Success by Og Mandino
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills that Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed by Brian Tracy
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John D. Mann
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Jay shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.