Episode #12 - Wholesaling’s hidden cost, creating your brand, and how to beat adversity using a broomstick...with Connor Steinbrook
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #12
Who’s Connor Steinbrook?
- CEO of Investor Army
- Full time investor in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Also active as a mentor and coach
- Expert on wholesaling, rehabbing, notes, MHPs, and land
- Went from facing bankruptcy to building a multi-million dollar company in just 3 years
- YouTube powerhouse with hundreds of hours of free content on his youtube channels “Investor Army” and the “Investor Army Podcast”
- Driven by goal of creating financial freedom for 1,000 people in the next few years
- Beat back adversity with a broomstick, literally (*hear how in the episode)
- Before REI was one of the top online poker players in the world, for almost a decade
What were those links I heard Connor say?
And the books he mentioned?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Connor shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.