Episode #11 - Chicken Coops, ATM Investing, and Building Your Story...with Dave Zook
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #11
Who’s Dave Zook?
- An active real estate investor in multifamily, self-storage and resort community development
- With his investors, owns over $150M in RE assets
- Has more than 3,000 Multi-Family Apartments in his portfolio – located in Texas and Tennessee markets
- Expert on ATM investing, having deployed more than $60M in investor capital in the space
- Advisor and lead investor in planning/developing the largest resort community on the Island of Ambergris Caye, Belize (Mahogany Bay Village)
- Published author
- Can tell you all about…chicken coops [*hear why in the episode]
What were those links I heard Dave say?
And the books he mentioned?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Principles of Real Estate Syndication by Samuel K. Freshman
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John D. Mann
Yes – Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Dave shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.