Episode #1 - Punk Rock, Multifamily Millions, and a Surprising Cure For Back Pain...with Dave Lindahl
7 Rules For Real Estate Investing – Episode #1 (Dave Lindahl)
Who’s Dave Lindahl?
- Founder and President of RE Mentor.
- Author of the best-selling book – Multifamily Millions
- Has written other books too including:
- Emerging Real Estate Markets,
- The Six-Figure Second Income,
- Trump University’s Commercial Real Estate Investing 101
- Has a surprising cure for back pain (**Listen to here what it is)
- Started in REI with very little money, yet driven to success by a desire to change his and his family’s lives for the better
- Today – nearly 20 years later – has bought and sold over 8,200 real estate units
- Experienced in foreclosures, short sales, wholesale deals, and lease options
- Has also done rehabs with single family, multi-family and commercial properties.
What were those links he mentioned in the episode?
And the books he talked about?
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Discipline Equals Freedom by Jocko Willink
- Fortune Beneath My Feet by A.D. Kessler
- Retire Young Retire Rich by Robert Kiyosaki
- Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Unstoppable: 45 Powerful Stories of Perseverance and Triumph from People Just Like You by Cynthia Kersey
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Raise the Bar by Jon Taffer
- Super Brain by Deepak Chopra
- Unbeatable Mind: Forge Resiliency and Mental Toughness to Succeed at an Elite Level by Mark Divine
Get a short recording of JUST the 7 Rules Dave shares in this episode. That means you can listen to ONLY the rules, without any of the other conversation – whenever you need guidance or inspiration.